Thursday, October 05, 2006

Brief Check-in

Haven't had time to do jack lately.
But you need to know this:
The elderly are fueling this meth epidemic.
SAN YSIDRO, Calif. -- An 83-year-old woman was among three people arrested on suspicion of trying to smuggle nearly $500,000 worth of methamphetamine through the San Ysidro Port of Entry, officials said Thursday.


At least there's a kindred spirt somewhere out there.
I lived in Minnesota for 2 years; the worst 2 years of my life, in fact. It’s where I met my ex-wife.
I can count the number of good, decent, worthwhile people I met there on one hand, you are not among them.
I hate Minnesota, and I hate you too.

Your template is lame, and your content is purile.

If you put half the effort into your blog that you put into you self-absorbed whining, you might actually have something worth wiping my butt with; instead, you have a blog that is barely worth me taking the time to acknowledge its existence.

The only reason I’m writing this re-review is because I know I can insult you to your face with it.

Do us all a favor: delete your so-called blog, then run your computer through a wood chipper.

Don’t forget to get a job, you lutafisk-eating waste of space!

There you go, you self-absorbed, whiney child, you!

Uff-da!

No comments: