Sunday, July 13, 2008

He's got my vote.

Well, duh. But here's another reason:

Later at a Lincoln Park nightclub, Obama spoke to a raucous crowd of music fans, who paid up to $500 per person to see a performance by Wilco lead singer Jeff Tweedy, and two other band members.

"Before these guys go, I want them to know that I had heard a rumor that they had suggested that I had nothing by them on my iPod," Obama said. "That is not true. I love Wilco."


Anybody who can get Bernie Mac and Jeff Tweedy in the same place is a true uniter, not a divider. If anybody from the Obama campaign is reading this, I would like to reserve two tickets to the inaugural ball where Wilco will play. January 20, 2009. I am free. Hook me up. I will even wear a tuxedo.

Old Man Huggies, on the other hand, prefers this kind of music:

No comments: