Sunday, July 27, 2008

Plagiarism for a Sunday

From one of my long-time favorite blogs, Eschaton:
Once upon a time, Fred Thompson was going to be the savior of the Republican party, and now he isn't even being considered for Vice President.


I guess the Republicans fell back on grade school logic of whoever is older in a fight will win. Which makes sense when one of the combatants is 14 and the other is 12. But, at some point, that logic leads to the Republicans making a choice between
this guy


and this guy.


PLEASE, Republicans, reconsider. Fred Thompson would make a great vice presidential candidate. It would give me reason to continue this blog. I go back to class in September, and a McCain-Thompson ticket would provide me so much motivation to keep blogging.
Until November, at least. When both would get sent back to the home.

No comments: