Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Elderly Menace (not John McCain edition)

And you people wonder why I wage war on the elderly. They steal little kids' toys! Criminy! Who does that?
I'll tell you who: Mean old ladies like Edna Jester.

“I'm 89 years old and I want a little piece of mind,” Jester said. “This is my life here in this chair, looking out that door, and all I see is playing the ball down and all over and all over. If it doesn't come in my yard, OK, but if it comes in my yard, I'm going to get it. No trespassing.”
Blue Ash Police Capt. James Schaffer said Monday that police warned Jester twice and finally arrested her after she refused to accept a citation.


In other news, John McCain announced that Edna Jester would be appointed Secretary of Lawn Defense if he is elected President.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How come we cannot afford to keep rapist and murderers locked up BUT we can afford to lock up an 89 yr old for keeping a football of a spoiled teen next door who is too lazy to go the local park to play football. Instead of teaching her brat to be respectful of other people's property and go to the park, the mother of that teen brat calls the cops on the elderly neighbor. Shame on that brat's mother and on a society that arrests an 89 yr old for simply wanting to live in peace in her own home.