Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Three-Zip

That's the Democrats' records against Old Man Huggies and Militia Mom.
Do we really need to watch the last debate? Because, from where I'm standing, all Old Man Huggies can do there is yell at Obama and call the audience stupid for wanting a black guy as President.

That's all he has left. And I don't think I have enough alcohol on hand to witness that much ugly.

I can't quite shake the idea that came to me one night; that John McCain might be trying to throw this fight. He picked Sarah Palin, he's given horrid debate performances, he's acted confused and bewildered on stage. This might be a deliberate strategy on his part to go through with an election he does not want to win. And now, after all that, the American people have him down (at most) about 10 points in the polls. He may not like that margin for error, so if this theory is correct, that last debate will be his last chance to convince the American people not to vote for him. And if this theory is correct, I'd like to suggest that Old Man Huggies do the following, to put the nail in the coffin:
1. Use the word "motherfucker" in every sentence.
2. Vow to bomb China.
3. Lunge at Obama with a spork. *
4. Just stand behind the podium and drool.
5. In response to the first question he is asked, he should begin by saying, "My running mate? Sarah Palin? I hit that." Then he should wink.**

I may end up watching that last debate after all.


* Don't worry. Obama lives on the South Side. He's seen worse.
** On purpose, this time.

No comments: