Sunday, June 18, 2006

More on Giant Van Lines

Gabriel Suissa, the criminal owner of Giant Van Lines, is about to get some serious payback.
From movingscam.com:
Gabriel Suissa has 5 different warrants for his arrest in the State of Maryland,
For threats to kill someone, burn his house, come after this guy’s family etc.
Gabriel Suissa was stupid enough to leave 50 massages on this guy’s voice mail, and the local authorities have a translated copy of these massages.
If you see Gabe Suissa or know where he his, please call 911 as right now Gabriel Suissa is a fugitive.


If there's a trial, I will be soliciting reader donations to help defray the cost of an airline ticket so I can go see the look on his face when he is sentenced. There will be laughter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can he works for cross country relocation and name him self Dave

Unknown said...

410-988-2949

Anonymous said...

I have 1.5 years worth of investigation into this creep and all of those who worked for him. I have information from the Miami FBI, DOT, Maryland Truckers, etc that I am willing to share.

Anonymous said...

At M25 Movers London now. m25movers.co.uk