Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tu Stultus Es.

Unfunny Comic Strip of the Day

It's been a lingering story, and I post it here because there's no way for me to summarize it:
The University of Chicago is in league with the Iranian government.
(Yes, I am aware that linking to "The Tehran Times" makes me a freedom-hater. So don't say it.)

The elderly are degenerate exhibitionists.
"I wouldn't give this up for any place in the world," says the 72-year-old retired real-estate broker. "This is an oasis."

McElhinney is a happy - and uniformly tan - resident of the nudist capital of the United States. He lives in Pasco County, which, according to folks who track these things, boasts the largest concentration of nudist resorts in the nation.


This is another reason why, should I become President, my first official act will be an airstrike on Florida.

No comments: