Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So sorry

For not doing the usual comics-bashing and nerd-punching and elderly-kicking. All worthy goals, but this married life takes priority over the usual fun. I got thank you notes to write, you know. I can't be wasting my eloquence on this blog ALL the time.

Where is Positively Unemployed's co-editor B-licious in all of this? you ask.
I'll tell ya where.

I love this story.
They're holding an old person at Gitmo. Which, I was arguing long ago, should have been Gitmo's original purpose. It's on the island of Cuba, so it's conveniently located near the elderly menace's strongholds in Florida. Furthermore, old people still Remember the Maine, and would believe it if Gitmo guards told them they (the old people) were part of an invasion force.

1 comment:

B-Licious said...

I liked Burning Man when we held it in the streets after University of Maryland basketball games.

I was actually in the Tidewater of Virginia, where Freedom (or George Washington - I forget which) was born, fending off Tropical Depression Ernesto. Yessir, I cooked my dinner stew with Sterno and brushed my teeth with rainwater. Where's my federal aid?