Monday, September 18, 2006

Soon. Very soon.

Unfunny Comic Strip of the Day.

The University of Chicago student newspaper has ripped off this blog.
The MAROON presents the “B-List” of famous alumni that supply the University of Chicago with exclusive bragging rights
I was doing this from way back, my friends. Frankie Machine. Often imitated.

The elderly rampage must stop.
Troopers say the suspect hit a male pedestrian around 5 a.m. Friday at Courtenay Parkway and Crisafulli Road in Merritt Island. The victim's body was discovered two hours later.

Troopers arrested the 91-year-old after he hit another vehicle three miles south of the first wreck.


And finally...
If only because he agrees with me that Dick Devos is a cretin, I link to Timbercake's blog. Timbercake, I don't know who you are, but because you hate Amway, that makes you a good person.

No comments: