Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Responsibility

I've really gotta start watching what I say on this blog.

Apparently, a Minnesota teenager thought the following about throwing water on an old person:
"She started screaming and freaking out so we thought this was hilariously funny, and we were all talking about it in school and everyone was laughing about it.

The guy responsible for busting them said the following:
"I told the police, 'Look, I know who that kid is, who his dad is and where the dad works. Do something, because we've got staff and families who are just waiting, and if those kids come back, somebody's going to jump them.' "

If the youths had returned and been attacked, "they would have deserved whatever they got," Breuer said Monday. "But I didn't want a melee in my nursing home hallways."


Maybe he read this blog and thought he would get the Frankie Machine Medal of Honor. Well, he is wrong. Had he actually gone back, gotten jumped, and fought his way out, that would get the Frankie Machine Medal of Honor. I personally like the image of old people jumping.

This blog does not endorse throwing water on 90-year-old women in wheelchairs. Yes, our country has gotten so bad that I have to state that.

But if those kids have video up, and put it on YouTube, you are all sick sick sick for looking at it.

No comments: