Friday, January 27, 2006

I hate Tim Russert.



(from Amazon.com)
The Bills will never win a Super Bowl........., June 10, 2004
Reviewer: Ryan (CT, USA) - See all my reviews
Russert likes to start his promotional interviews for Big Russ And Me, by recalling how the first two people to read this book were his father and his son. They should have been the last. I purchased this novel for my dad as a father's day gift. If he wants it, he will have to retrieve it from the garbage can i threw it in. Big Russ is an idiot. There is no virtue in working 95 hours a week for minimum wage, and drinking yourself into a stooper with the families paycheck. Mr. Russert(Big Tim) crossed a line for me when after President Reagans death he was appearing on CNN with Larry King, on one side of the screen they had Russert's head, on the other, mourners passing the Presidents casket under the capitol rotunda, beneath was the scroll.... Tim Russert: "Big Russ and Me: Father & son...lessons on life". Hey Tim I have a book for you to read......"Farenheit 451.....the temperature at which Big Russ and Me Burns"

No comments: