Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Amway Nation, epilogue?

Dick DeVos, FAILED candidate for Governor of Michigan.

While I believe all Democrats and liberals should celebrate and ramrod some much-needed legislation through and step all over the Republicans, I caution against taking our eye off slime like Dick Devos and Rick Santorum. As the Bush Dynasty shows, national disgrace does not exclude you from taking another crack at screwing up the world for everyone else (Rummy, I'm looking in your direction, you unemployed sack of shit. Doesn't feel too good not to have a job, does it?.)



Where was I?

DeVos, or someone much like him, will resurface in a few years, and try to get enough rubes to latch on to some God-and-Fear scheme to gain some power. We know what these ratf**ks look like now, so when next you see them, kick them in the balls and say "Not this time, Pigf**ker!"

Michigan, I salute you. You made this West Sider proud.

No comments: