Monday, December 04, 2006

Another *^%&**^@!! workweek

Unfunny Comic Strip of the Day.
Don't bother looking. It's Crankshaft. In today's Crankshaft, the old codger is moving some sacks of birdseed, which I think are really sacks of meth.

Naive University of Chicago Students of the Day
At the University of Chicago, hundreds of students have joined a protest movement in recent weeks, worried that the university is “selling its soul” to get a higher ranking from U.S. News & World Report.

I was thinking about that today, and thought about the Bible verse that goes
"What doth it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his own soul? "

I was driving through craphole Minneapolis as I thought that, and had the Devil appeared next to me in my unpaid-for car, I would have had my pen out to sign my soul over. All ol' Scratch would have had to do is give me a job that does not suck donkey.

I am not making sense tonight, so shut up!

Gramps, if she's as old as you, she's not worth killin' for.
Philadelphia police say an argument between two elderly men over a woman led to a deadly shooting this weekend.

No comments: