Thursday, March 23, 2006

No Church Tonight

Brief digression:
The whole story here, which is that the Washington Post hired a racist plagiarist 24-year old, is quite funny and the reason everybody should read "Positively Unemployed." I give you what you need and what is important.

Now, onward and upward:
Unfunny Comic Strip of the Day

Stereotyping U of C alum of the day

Another batshit crazy old person's rambling letter to the editor.
"I read the article on the closing of the Schnitzelbank with great interest ("Remembering the Schnitzelbank," Press, March 8). It evoked many memories. My family took me there when I was a child. When I got out of the service and joined Behler-Young, "the Schnitz" was the nearest decent restaurant.

Jack Behler had a regular table in the bar as did Roy Murphy, Charlie Mills, and a group from Corduroy Rubber."

Zzzzz......

No comments: