Thursday, March 02, 2006

Which one's oral?

Unfunny Comic Strip of the Day

The elderly undermine the justice system with frivolous lawsuits.

Batshit crazy old person letter of the day:
-- The good life

I just want to say a special thanks to everyone out there buying import cars. I'll even include the cars of foreign manufacturers built in the United States.

I use to work in a plant that made parts for American cars, got laid off and am now collecting welfare while golfing almost every day. I could not enjoy such a grand lifestyle without those import buyers who threw away their Pledge of Allegiance to the United States.

Now, if I can only get more people to appreciate foreign countries' products more than their own, maybe I can have more of my buddies out there golfing with me. Me? I still love America.
I'm a veteran and drive an American car (even if the parts are made elsewhere) and love my fellow Americans. But, being on vacation every day ain't too bad.

JIM SNOEP/Grand Rapids

No comments: