Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And so it resumes

One helluva Craigslist post:
How much can you people actually drink? It is so sad to walk in a restaurant at noon and see all of you sad people getting drunk that early in the day. Do you not know that the rest of the world makes fun of you people? When I told someone I lived in MN. their comment was "Nothing but a bunch of worthless drunks live there." How sad is that?" Drinking kills your brain cells , and you people need all the cells you can save. Only idots would drink as much as you people do.

Also, why aren't more late night comics making fun of the elderly NASCAR driver?
"I am doing this for seniors to show that at 70 years old, you don't have to go hunting for an old-folks home. You can go race for a little bit," Hylton said. "A lot of the old drivers want to come out here and hang out in the pits and see if I can do it."

Oh Lord.

In any event, I have had the revelation that my family resembles the American Chopper Family.
Wilford Senior works on his MGB, like Paul Senior.
The obvious question is, between my brother and myself, who is more like Mikey?

No comments: