Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Old School.

Exactly one year ago, I started this blog.
I was newly unemployed, and had not yet realized how badly Minneapolis sucks.
Its suckitude lies somewhere between the University of Chicago alumni association's suckitude and the suckitude of Bil Keane.

So, I have learned something in the past year.

In tribute to my readers, and in memory of the long-ago day when I unleased my wit upon all who read me, I present a gift given me back then by reader JC.

Happy Anniversary, fellow wage slaves!

And now,
the shoutouts:
B-licious, AKA Tek Edita, I gots yo back.
the Czar, who ain't to be fu**ed wit
JC, keepin' it real a mile high.

And even to that whack great-grandchild of the old lady who ran over three people.

Keep comin' back in 2007, y'all!

Sincerely,

Franki Machine.

No comments: